Multi-Mode Digital U-Type Module
Our proprietary multi-spatial-mode wavelength stabilized Multi-Mode Digital U-Type Module features high output power with ultra-narrow spectral bandwidth.
- High Power Fiber Coupled Output (Up to 800 mW)
- Digital and Analog I/O Options: USB/I²C standard, RS-232 available
- Ultra-Narrow Spectral Bandwidth (<0.1 nm FWHM)
- “Ultra-track” Linear Tracking Photodiode
- 40dB SMSR Typical
- Compact by design: 3” x 2.5” x 0.69” Package
Weight < 4 oz.
- Internal fiber utilizes a standard 105 µm core
- External fiber patch cord sold separately
Innovative Photonic Solution’s proprietary Wavelength Stabilized Laser features high output power with narrow spectral bandwidth. The laser’s stabilized peak wavelength remains “locked” regardless of case temperature (15 to 45 deg. C).
Devices can be spectrally tailored to suit application needs and offer side mode suppression ratios (SMSRs) better than 40 dB, thereby providing extremely high signal to noise ratio and making these sources ideal for Raman spectroscopy and pump laser applications. The laser is integrated with high performance laser drive and temperature control electronics in a compact package.
In addition to integration into systems, IPS’ OEM Digital Multimode U-Type module is designed to “drop in” to our UL/CE and IEC certified turnkey modules to offer wavelength flexibility at a lower cost.