Single-Mode Digital D-Type Module with Optical Isolator
Our Single-Mode Digital D-Type Module with Optical Isolator is wavelength-stabilized and comes standard with a circularized and collimated output beam, integral laser line filter pack, internal thermistor and TEC, linear tracking photodiode and ESD protection, and UART I/O interface.
- High Power Single Frequency Output (SLM)
- Ultra-Narrow Spectral Bandwidth
- Circularized & Collimated Output Beam
- Gaussian TEM00 Spatial Mode
- Integral Laser Line Filter
- Optical Isolator
- SMSR 70 dB w/ laser line filter (40 dB without)
- Integral Thermistor & TEC
- Integral ESD Protection
- Integral Linear Tracking Photodiode
Designed to replace expensive DFB, DBR, fiber, and external cavity lasers, the Single-Mode Spectrum Stabilized Laser offers superior wavelength stability over time, temperature
(0.007 nm/°C), and vibration, and is manufactured to meet the most demanding wavelength requirements. The OEM D-type module comes standard with a circularized and collimated output beam, integral laser line filter pack, internal thermistor and TEC, linear tracking photodiode and ESD protection, and two laser line filters. The D-type OEM module was designed with modularity in mind. It comes standard with a 3-5 X adjustable beam expander and optionally with a single mode or multimode fiber coupling port.
These free-space or fiber-coupled devices can be integrated with compact, low-noise, high accuracy current and TEC drivers to provide a complete OEM laser module solution. The user or OEM system integrator only needs to supply DC power, heatsinking, and control signals. These modules feature:
- Analog (0-1V DC) or Digital (RS-232, I2C, or USB) control modes
- Photodiode power monitoring
- Pulse width modulation
- Automatic Current Control or Automatic Power Control
- Low power consumption
For a more detailed description see the following datasheets. If you don’t see exactly what you need, give us a call we have customized these modules in many different ways for various customers to meet their most demanding needs.