Single-Mode Open-Beam Butterfly Package
The wavelength-stabilized Single-Mode Open-Beam Butterfly Package features high output power with ultra-narrow spectral bandwidth and a diffraction limited or multimode output beam.
- High Power Single Frequency Output (SLM)
- Narrow Spectral Linewidth (< 0.007 nm/°C)
- Gaussian TEM00 Spatial Mode
- Circularized & Collimated Output Beam
- Integral ESD Protection & Thermistor
- Integral Laser Line Filter1
- SMSR 70 dB w/ laser line filter (40 dB without)
- “Ultra-Track” Linear Tracking Photodiode
Designed to replace expensive DFB, DBR, fiber, and external cavity lasers, the spectrum stabilized laser offers superior wavelength stability over time, temperature (0.007 nm/°C), and vibration, and is manufactured to meet the most demanding wavelength requirements. The 14-pin butterfly package is available at wavelengths ranging from 633 nm – 2400 nm as a stand-alone component, in an integrated OEM module, or in a fully integrated module with user configurable temperature and power control electronics. Lasing wavelength can be accurately specified and repeatedly manufactured to within 0.1 nm upon request. The butterfly package is configured for a collimated open beam. The laser is ideal for high resolution Raman spectroscopy, confocal microscopy, direct-diode frequency doubling, laser seeding, gas sensing, metrology and remote sensing applications.