Single-Mode Digital L-Type Module with Optical Isolator
The wavelength stabilized Single-Mode Digital L-Type Module with Optical Isolator can be used in applications such as metrology/interferometry, remote sensing, Raman spectroscopy, direct-diode frequency doubling, and fiber laser seeding.
- Analog or Digital (RS-232, I2C, or USB) control modes
- Photodiode power monitoring
- Pulse width modulation
- Automatic Current Control or Automatic Power Control
- An executable software GUI that allows the user to operate the system from a PC.
- “Ultratrack” Linear Tracking Photodiode
Our Digital L-Type provides the user with a powerful and extremely stable laser source that is ideal for numerous scientific applications.
Our proprietary Wavelength Stabilized Laser features high output power with narrow spectral bandwidth. The laser’s stabilized peak
wavelength remains “locked” regardless of case temperature (15 to 45 deg. C). Devices can be spectrally tailored to suit application
needs and offer side mode suppression ratios (SMSRs) better than 40 dB, thereby providing extremely high signal to noise ratio and making these sources ideal for Raman spectroscopy and pump laser applications. The laser power and temperature are “locked” to avoid mode-hops.