Our proprietary single-mode wavelength stabilized laser features a TO Can with high output power and ultra-narrow spectral linewidth as well as a diffraction-limited free-space output beam.
- High Power Single Frequency Output
- Narrow Spectral Linewidth (~100 kHz)
- Stabilized Output Spectrum (< 0.007 nm/0C)
- Gaussian TEM00 Spatial Mode
- Circularized & Collimated Output Beam
- Integral ESD Protection & Thermistor
- Integral Laser Line Filter1
- SMSR 70 dB w/ laser line filter (40 dB without)
Designed to replace expensive DFB, DBR, fiber, and external cavity lasers, the Single Mode Spectrum Stabilized Laser offers superior wavelength stability over time, temperature (0.007 nm/°C), and vibration, and is manufactured to meet the most demanding wavelength requirements. The TO-Can-56 packaged product line comes standard with a circularized and collimated output beam, internal thermistor and ESD protection. Lasing wavelength can be accurately specified and repeatedly manufactured to within +/-0.1 nm upon request. This TO Can laser package is designed for OEM integration and is ideal for high resolution Raman spectroscopy, confocal microscopy, metrology and interferometry applications. This package is available in a number of wavelengths (633-1064 nm) and power level options (up to 200 mW) and can be integrated on IPS’s custom gimbal / TEC platform if desired.