Beam Homogenized Stub Laser
IPS also offers a wavelength stabilized Beam Homogenized Stub Laser that can be used for laser illumination, handheld Raman spectroscopy, speckle imaging, and fiber laser pumping and seeding
- High Power Open Beam Multi-Mode Output Power
- Shaped and Homogenized Beam 1:1, 1:2, or 1:3 beam aspect ratio
- Even Power Distribution
- Available standard in rectangle or square shape output beam (ask about custom shapes)
- Ultra-Narrow Spectral Bandwidth (< 0.1 nm FWHM, 0.07 nm typical).
- Stabilized Output Spectrum (< 0.007 nm/°C)
- Low Power consumption
- 40 dB SMSR Typical
- 70 dB SMSR available upon request with additional filter
Innovative Photonic Solution’s proprietary multi-mode wavelength stabilized laser features high output power with narrow spectral bandwidth with a shaped and homogenized beam profile that evenly spreads out the power density and shapes the beam for different spot sizes or to match the field of view of a camera. Designed to replace expensive DFB, DBR, fiber, and external cavity lasers, the multi-mode Spectrum Stabilized Laser offers superior wavelength stability over time, temperature (0.007 nm/0C), and vibration, and is manufactured to meet the most demanding wavelength requirements. The laser’s stabilized peak wavelength remains “locked” regardless of case temperature (15 to 45 deg. C). Devices can be spectrally tailored to suit application needs and offer side mode suppression ratios (SMSRs) better than 40 dB, thereby providing extremely high signal to noise ratio and making these sources ideal for Raman spectroscopy. Multi-mode laser diodes come standard with <0.1 nm (0.08 nm typical) spectral linewidth.