Integrated Raman Probe
The IPS Integrated Raman Probe comes complete with an internal 100 mW spectrum stabilized laser module that contains an integral Thermo-Electric Cooler (TEC) and thermistor for monitoring the internal temperature of the laser platform.
- Higher Throughput than Standard Raman Probes (sample dependent)
- 785 nm Standard Wavelength Stabilized Excitation Source
- Additional wavelengths available upon request (405* nm, 638 nm, 808 nm, 830 nm, 1064 nm)
- High Throughput Optical Design with Low Wavenumber Cut-on
- User Friendly Ergonomic Design
- OEM Version Available
The unit comes complete with a laser enable switch for safety, a safety key lockout, a remote interlock, and an emergency shut-off switch, Raman filter packs, beam shaping optics and high efficiency Raman spectra collection optics and a custom fiber optic cable with a SMA905 termination. Additionally, the 785nm Integrated Raman Probe comes complete with a UL/CE, and IEC compliant control box providing a variety of power control options including TTL, analog, and USB.