Diode-Pumped Solid-State Laser
IPS recently introduced a single-spatial-mode, single-frequency 532 nm diode-pumped solid-state laser suitable for OEM applications.
- Spectral width of ~ 1 MHz
- TEM00 Beam Quality
- 10,000 Hours Statistical Lifetime
- Low Noise and Excellent Power Stability
- Flexibility in Integration into Custom OEM Systems
- TTL & Analog Modulation Available
The laser has a unique built-in output power control through the use of an input DC voltage for a fairly linear control. The spectral mode has been tested to be true single mode throughout the output power controlled range from 5-100% without any need for external optical attenuators. The laser comes with built in isolator against specular reflections with better than 20 dB rejection power, which greatly improves the stability of the laser operations.