Single-Mode Digital Tethered Module with Optical Isolator
Our Single-Mode Digital Tethered Module with an Optical Isolator is a fully turn-key, UL/CE and IEC certified laser module perfect for lab use. It comes complete with an internal wavelength stabilized laser module, a laser enable switch for safety, an LED readout, an output power control dial, a safety key lockout, a remote interlock, and an emergency shut-off switch (EMO). The ‘Tethered Head’ offers ease of use and flexibility for different setups and allows the user to bring the open beam laser output to the sample.
- Wavelength Stabilized Spectrum
- Narrow Spectral Linewidth (<1 MHz FWHM)
- High Power Single-Mode Open Beam Output
- TEM00, Single-Spatial and Single-Longitudinal Mode (SLM)
- Circularized & Collimated Output Beam
- Integral Laser Line Filters at 633nm, 638nm, 785nm, 808nm, and 830nm
- >50 dB SMSR Typical
- USB Interconnectivity
- UL/CE and IEC Certified & Fully turn-key
- External fiber patch cord sold separately
IPS’s proprietary Wavelength Stabilized Laser features high output power with narrow spectral bandwidth. The laser’s stabilized peak wavelength remains “locked” regardless of case temperature (10 to +35 deg. C) – making this source an ideal choice for the most demanding applications.
Devices can be spectrally tailored to suit application needs and offer side mode suppression ratio (SMSR) better than 40 dB, making these sources ideal for high resolution Raman spectroscopy, confocal microscopy, and interferometry applications.
For a more detailed description, see the following datasheets and operation manuals. If you don’t see exactly what you need, give us a call we have customized these modules in many different ways for various customers to meet their most demanding needs.