We offer a full suite of single and dual wavelength Raman probes optimized to mate with IPS multimode fiber coupled lasers to offer higher throughput and low stray light.
- Common probe design for single or dual-wavelength probes.
- High throughput optical design that maximizes Raman collection efficiency.
- Multiple single-wavelength designs (405, 532, 638, 785, 808, 830, and 1064 nm) for interrogating the fingerprint (0-2000 cm-1) Raman band.
- Multiple dual-wavelength designs (680/785, 735/830, 860/1064 nm) for interrogating both fingerprint (0-2000 cm-1) and stretch (2000-4000 cm-1) Raman bands. Dual wavelength excitation sources which can expand the scattered Raman wavenumber range to cover both the fingerprint (0-2000 cm-1) and stretch regions (2000-4000 cm-1) with a single spectrometer [1-3].
- Embedded Teflon standard in shutter for reference measurement.
- Configurable working distance (1.6 to 20 mm).
- Configurable excitation optics for optimizing NA (0.18-0.55) for different excitation fibers.
- Configurable collection optics for optimizing NA (0.18-0.55) for different f# spectrometers.
- Removable collection and excitation fibers for system optimization or repair.
- Configurable Raman filter packs for different cut-on wavenumbers (65 – 200 cm-1).
- Configurable Probe tips for both laboratory and immersion applications.
Standard single wavelengths are 532 nm, 638 nm, 785 nm and 1064 nm (405nm, 808 nm, and 830 nm are also available).
IPS offers a number of Raman Probe accessories to assist you in making sample measurements, including: an XYZ stage and cuvette sample holder (see below).
 L.E. Masson, C.M. O’Brien, I.J. Pence, J.L. Herrington, J. Reese, T. G. VanLeeuwen, and A. Mahadevan-Jansen, “Dual Excitation Wavelength System for Combined Fingerprint and high wavenumber Raman spectroscopy,” Analyst, 143, 6049 (2018).