Digital Single-Mode U-Type
Our proprietary single-spatial-mode wavelength stabilized laser features high output power with ultra-narrow spectral bandwidth.
- High-Power Single-Spatial-Mode, Single-Frequency Output
- Narrow Spectral Linewidth (< 100 MHz FWHM)
- High Power Single-mode Fiber Coupled Output
- Excellent Beam Quality (M2 < 1.1)
- Integral ESD Protection & Thermistor
- Temperature Stabilized Spectrum (< 0.007 nm/ᵒC)
- Low Power consumption (< 5.5 W)
- > 45 dB SMSR Typical
- 3” x 2.5” x 0.69” Package Weighing < 4 oz
Innovative Photonic Solution’s proprietary Wavelength Stabilized Laser features high output power with narrow spectral bandwidth. The laser’s stabilized peak wavelength remains “locked” regardless of case temperature (15 to 45 deg. C).
Devices can be spectrally tailored to suit application needs and offer side mode suppression ratios (SMSRs) better than 40 dB, thereby providing extremely high signal to noise ratio and making these sources ideal for Raman spectroscopy and pump laser applications. The laser is integrated with high performance laser drive and temperature control electronics in a compact package.
In addition to integration into systems, IPS’ OEM U-Type module is designed to “drop in” to our UL/CE and IEC certified turnkey modules to offer wavelength flexibility at a lower cost.