Single Frequency Master Oscillator Power Amplifier (MOPA)
Innovative Photonic Solutions (IPS) is proud to introduce high power, single frequency laser systems in both open beam and PM fiber coupled configurations. These Master Oscillator Power Amplifier (MOPA) systems developed by IPS include a single frequency wavelength stabilized seed laser (with dual-stage isolator) along with a semiconductor amplifier to provide an extremely high power single frequency laser source. IPS offers this product in 2 packaging solutions:
- The R-Type MOPA provides >500 mW of open beam output power (>1 W is available upon request). The output beam is circularized and collimated and teh system includes an integral laser line filter pack.
- The M-Type MOPA provides >300 mW of PM fiber coupled output power with a permanently affixed FC/APC bulkhead for easy patch cord attachment. No fiber alignment is needed...making this product an ideal choice for commercial product development.
IPS’s Master Oscillator Power Amplifier (MOPA) products are UL/CE, and IEC compliant, RoHS cewrtified, Have adjustable power output and can be modulated at up to 10 kHz.
Coming Soon!!! - OEM format for integration into custom systems.
- 760 nm, 780 nm, 785 nm, 808 nm, and 830 nm Wavelengths Available.
- >500 mW of open beam output power (>1 W available upon request)
- >300 mW of PM fiber coupled output power
- Single frequency output (spectral linewidth < 100MHz CW, < 100 kHz Instantaneous)
- UL/CE and IEC Certified
- RoHS Compliant
(Bold text indicates standard options)